Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Huge News: COLOR RENOVATION

Stampin' UP! released a fabulous announcement yesterday! SU! is releasing 5 BRAND NEW COLORS and BRINGING BACK 10 RETIRED IN COLORS! I am so excited about this great news! When the new Idea Book and Catalog is released July 1, our new color collections will be:

(Click on picture to enlarge)

These beautiful colors will be available to everyone in July, but demonstrators will be able to order them in June at a discounted price. Do you want to be a demonstrator and receive these and other great perks? Visit my SU website and click on "Start Your Own Business." From there you'll be asked for a recruiter authorization password. My password is "Chelsea'sTeam" (without the quotation marks) because I think it is a great deal! Contact me anytime to learn more about joining my fabulous group of demonstrators. Think about what the additional income (or just the money you save on your crafting supplies) could do for you and your family every month!

Looking at the chart above, the new colors are: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Marina Mist. Also returning are 10 previously retired In Colors! These are: Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi. I am so excited for these colors to be back!

This renovation does mean that some of the current colors will retire. If you notice one of your favorite colors is on the list below, be sure to stock up on ink, paper, and ink refills while supplies last. Contact me to place an order or order online using the link to the right.

(Click on picture to enlarge)

Yay to Stampin' UP! I love this company! I hope you are as excited as I am to welcome in the new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails