Sunday, May 16, 2010

Simply Thanks - Color Swap

One of the things I love about being a Stampin' UP demonstrator is getting to know the other demonstrators! I participated in a swap on Stampin' Connection, a site exclusively for SU demonstrators. The swap was to use Sahara Sand and one other color from the Earth Elements family. I participated in two of the swaps, but I'm only going to show you the one using Ruby Red today. I'll show you the other card tomorrow. Ironically, both of the colors I picked are retiring June 30!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Pick a Petal #115042, Simply Thanks #115560
Ink: Sahara Sand Classic Ink #105208, Ruby Red Classic Ink #102259
Cardstock: Sahara Sand #105328, Whisper White #100730
Ruby Red Brads (Earth Elements set) #106955

If you are looking for a Stampin' UP! demonstrator in Salt Lake City, Utah or the surrounding area, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails