Thursday, May 20, 2010

Simply Adorned Bracelet

I've had this bracelet and the charms for at least a month now, but I hadn't made inserts and put it together until this last weekend. I'm pleased with the way it turned out, but I'm sure I'll end up changing out my inserts soon. I'm hoping Stampin' UP! will come out with some other small stamps to fit inside these smaller charms.

For 3 of the 4 inserts, I used stamps from the Itty Bitty Bits stamp in the Summer Mini. You can see this stamp set by clicking on the link at the right side of the screen. If you don't have a copy of the new Summer Mini catalog, you can get one from your demonstator. If you don't have a demonstator, send me a message, and I'll happily get one out to you. The square charm with the pink flower is from the Greenhouse Garden set.

The Itty Bitty Bits stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Itty Bitty Punches. I was hoping they would fit perfectly in the circle charm, but the punch is a little too small. However, I layered the circle images on a piece of colored cardstock punched using the 1/2" Circle Punch.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Bits stamp set WM #117056, CM #120060, Greenhouse Garden #113824
Punches: Itty Bitty Punch Shapes Pack #118309, 1/2" Circle Punch #104390
Simply Adorned Bracelet #117342
Simply Adorned 5/8" Circle Charm #117349
Simply Adorned 5/8" Square Charm#118476

If you are looking for a Stampin' UP! demonstrator in Salt Lake City, Utah or the surrounding area, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails