Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fabulous Friend - Color Swap

This is another card I made for the demo swap All About Color. The challenge was to use Sahara Sand and one color from the Earth Elements color family.

I used some paper from the Hostess Level 1 Paper Patterns Pack. I stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp in Sahara Sand ink onto Sahara Sand paper for the tone-on-tone image. I used my Big Shot and the Top Note Die on top of a double mat of Whisper White and Sahara Sand. The "Fabulous Friend" stamp is from the Oval All stamp set. I punched it out using the Large Oval Punch and layered in on a piece of Cameo Coral punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Oval All #113790, Upsy Daisy #111710
Ink: Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pad #, Cameo Coral Stampin' Write Marker #100074
Paper: Whisper White cardstock #100730, Sahara Sand cardstock #195328, Sahara Sand DSP (Hostess Level 1)
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon #114616. Scallop Oval Punch #114889, Large Oval Punch #107305
Big Shot Machine #113439, Top Note Die #113463

Comments are always appreciated! :) If you are looking for a Stampin' UP! demonstrator in Salt Lake City, Utah or the surrounding area, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails