Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day - Did You Receive a Handmade Card?

I made this card last month for my monthly stamp club. I haven't posted it, because I knew I was going to give it to my sweetie for Valentine's Day. There is a lot going on with this card, so I knew I'd be giving it to someone extra special. This was my first time using the Build a Brads, and I know I will be using them a lot more! They are so easy to use! This was also the first time I had used my Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, even though I've had it since it first came available. (I think I was a little intimidated by it!)

This Valentine's Day, I was fortunate to receive a handmade card from my sweetie. He often helps me with projects for my monthly clubs and classes by cutting paper and giving me a "thumbs-up" on projects. So, this was a big surprise that he made me a card.


Supplies Used for Filled with Love Card:
Filled with Love stamp set: clear #121154, wood #120839
Brights Designer Series Paper #117155
Subtles Designer Series Paper #117152
Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon #117289
Build a Brad #109128
Pinking Hearts Corner Punch #118072
Pinking Hearts Border Punch #117649

Supplies Used by James:
Wonderful Favorites stamp set #115114
Full Heart Extra-Large Punch #119883
Fundamental Phrases #114968

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails