Thursday, February 24, 2011

Faux Suede Build a Blossom

Sometimes a card just really hits home. This was one of those cards. I really love it. I used the Faux Suede technique for the leave in the back. For the front leaves, I colored directly onto the stamp using the Watercolor Wonder crayons. I spritzed the stamp with water before stamping it to paper. I love the new Build a Blossom Punch, too! I used a sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration set So Happy For You. I used a marker to color only the words "So Happy." I wanted this card to be versatile.


So Happy For You stamp set: clear #123260, wood #123245
Build a Blossom stamp set: clear #121994, wood #121923
Blossom Petals Punch #121808
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #121809

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! I just ordered the blossom set and punch and can't wait to get it! I'm your newest follower:)
    Kendra Richardson - you can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails