Sunday, April 25, 2010

Enjoy Every Moment

One of my former 4th grade students is going to Thailand for a humanitarian project. I am sending her a little donation to help with her trip. She is an amazing girl. I made this cute card to send her a note with my donation.

The base is Bermuda Bay cardstock #115317, and I used the corresponding Designer Series Paper in Bermuda Bay #115684 on top of Basic Black cardstock #102851 for the mat. I stamped "Enjoy" from the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set #113622 in Melon Mambo ink #115656 and "every moment" from the same set in Basic Black ink #101179. The flower is from the Greenhouse Garden stamp set #113824, which in on sale through the end of April as part of the 2-Step Stamping Promotion. I stamped the base of the flower in Pretty in Pink ink #101301, and the darker details using the Melon Mambo ink again. I popped the flower using a Stampin' Dimensional #104430 and used the Scallop Trim Border Punch along the bottom. This punch was available during sale-a-bration, but it will be for sale again in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog that will be released July 1.

What do you think? Please feel free to comment! If you are looking for a Stampin' UP! demonstrator in Salt Lake City, Utah or the surrounding area, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails