Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easy Peasy Treat Boxes

We are beginning our state-wide end of year testing tomorrow. This is always a stressful time for my teachers, so I wanted to make everyone in our school a little treat. I used retired papers, because I am trying to use up my stash. Making 80 of these boxes was a great way to use some of it up!


I made the boxes using the Stampin' UP! Fancy Favor die #115965. I assembled the boxes using some Sticky Strip #104294. I punched a tab in the top of each box using the Horizontal Slot Punch #105089, and finished them off with a little piece of ribbon. The thinner ribbon is the 1/4' Grosgrain Ribbon in Mellow Moss #109033. The thicker ribbon in Certainly Celery is retired, but you could easily substitute with 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery #109050. It would be the same color and width.


I filled each bag with an assorment of candies. I think it took me 2 hours to cut, assemble, and fill 80 boxes! Sooo easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails