Monday, April 6, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set

Here are some cards I have made with the Stampin' UP! "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set. I love this stamp set!

This first card I made using some paper from my stash. I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip on SU Whisper White Cardstock and colored the image using a Blender Pen and the Magic Colored Pencil Technique (MCPT or Gamsol). I used the SU 2-way glue pen on the frosting and added SU Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter.

On the inside of the card, I stamped "hope your day is the sweetest ever!" which is also from this stamp set. This is such a great set for birthday cards. I made a set of them at once, so I would have cute cards on hand when needed!


I made this next card using a base of Whisper White CS and SU Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. This is one of my favorite sets of SU paper! I think I love this set because it has several different polka dot sheets and the combination of pink and brown makes my heart sing!

I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White CS and colored the image using Blender Pens and the ink-in-the-lid technique with Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, and Pink Pirouette. I tied Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon around the front and used the SU Scallop Edge punch along the floral layer of paper. I think I made this card at a card demo by my upline Natalie.

This paper is only available for a few more months, so stock up now if you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails