Monday, July 26, 2010

Convention 2010: Christmas Card Swaps

Swapping projects with other demonstrators is a big part of the Convention experience. This year, I participated in some organized swaps (set number of people + a theme) and also some random swapping. My sweetie patiently took pictures of all that I brought home over the 4 days of Convention. I'm going to share the cards from a Christmas Card swap. I actually participated in two groups from this swap, but I somehow didn't keep one of my own. It actually wasn't my favorite card that I've ever made, so maybe it is good it is gone! :)

I do like this card. I used the Dasher stamp set, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock, Real Red Satin Ribbon, the Perfect Polka-Dots Embossing Folder with the Big Shot and one of the new Basic Pearls on the tip of cute Dasher's nose. I was happy with the result of this card. In fact, I tweeked it a little and we made a similar one in my July Stamp Camp (pictures to come in a later post - yes, I'm behind).

Here are the swaps from the other creative ladies! If you see your card here, please let me know and I'll link it to your blog. You can click on the pictures to see them larger.





The middle card in the last photo was made by my friend and downline Linda. You can visit her blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. All of these Christmas cards are just lovely! TYFS! I'm awarding you the stylish blogger award! Stop on by my blog to see what to do! Thanks!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails