Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Digital Studio - My First Project

I have been playing around with My Digital Studio, but I hadn't made anything to publish... until last weekend. My sister is coming to town for Christmas with her husband and son next week, so my mom and I wanted to throw a little party to introduce people to her son, Max. Really, we just wanted an excuse to get together with friends!

I can't tell you how easy it was to make this invitation. It took me less than an hour to design the invitation, settle on the wording, and send it to over 50 people via email. It couldn't get any easier than that!

Of course, I could have also had these invitations printed and mailed them through snail mail, but we were a little short on time since the party is Wednesday. I could have printed this at any number of printing locations, but I would have done it through Stampin' UP! Not only does SU have a competitive price for printing, but the colors precisely match SU's great colors if I had wanted to make this invite a hybrid and add some embellishments to it after printing.

You can order My Digital Studio through my online store. The item number is #118108. I have recently become certified in MDS, so I would also love to bring a My Digital Studio class or workshop to you and your friends. If you live in Salt Lake City or surrounding areas, contact me to set that up. If you are out of my area, I would be happy to connect you with one of my fellow demonstrators near you!
So, what do you think of this invitation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails