Saturday, March 28, 2009

Catching Up

Well, well, well. Keeping up with a blog is going to take more time than I thought! I have been waiting to post until I had some new things to share, but I seem to have many works in progress. I need to finish something!
So I won't feel too pathetic about myself, I'm going to post some things that are a little older. I decided I just need to start somewhere, right?

This first card I made using the Don Juan cartridge, a Martha Stewart punch, and Skittles. I like the simplicity.


Here are some Halloween cards made using Wild Card

My favorite cards to make are for birthdays and thank yous. This birthday card was made using the cake image from Wild Card. I flipped another slice and welded them together in Design Studio to it would open like a card. It looked pretty flat, so I added a different paper along the "top" of the cake to give it some dimension.


This was one of the first cards I made with my Cricut. I cut the words from DoodleType, the flowers are a Martha Stewart punch, and once again I used Skittles for the flower centers.

That's it for now. I need to go make a dessert for a party tonight. I'll download some pictures of more recent projects and (hopefully) get them uploaded tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails